Scots Bearings Ltd, Scotland’s official product partner of Dodge PT, proudly presents the DODGE UNIFIED SAF and SDAF pillow blocks, where you benefit from a housing that has capabilities for harsh environments that competitive pillow blocks simply do not have.
Virtually every feature you ever wanted in your pillow block unit!
- Cast-in dimples locate drill holes for lube fittings, vents, sensors and mounting modifications.
- Housing base is threaded to accept four Grade 5 cap bolts for added strength. Cap bolts match base bolts for one-wrench installation.
- Standard housings have two oversized drains adaptable to circulating oil systems.
- Pry slots allow easy separation of the pillow block.
- Cast iron, closed-end housings offer greater protection in high pressure wash-down environments.
- Solid cast iron feet increase strength in both two and four-bolt styles.
- Large capacity oil sump lowers operating temperatures, undercut bearing seat allows full lateral travel of expansion bearing, prevents stabilizer ring from binding, makes installation easy.
- Oil return slots are cast into the interior seal grooves to keep lubricants in. This allows oil in the seal grooves to return to the oil sump instead of leaking.
- Standard modifications for wet and harsh environments include nylon coating, epoxy paints and nickel plating, as well as stainless steel hardware.
- New drop-in TRIPLE-TECT Seal makes seal installation easier
- Exclusive oil-equalization passage simplifies maintenance. Pillow block can be drained completely from either side.
- Offset dowels with matched numbers on cap and base joint simplify correct assembly.
Spherical Roller Bearing - 22200, 22300, 23000, 23100 and 23200, tapered bore for adapter mount and straight bore for direct mount.
Complete split replacement for an adapter mounted
22200. Compatible with UNIFIED SAF. Available in inch bores.
Available for shaft sizes 1-7/16” - 15-3/4” and 40 mm-140mm in adapter mount. Additional sizes offered in direct mount. Pillow blocks are available in 200, 300, 500 and 600 series.
UNIFIED SAF and SDAF pillow blocks match standard SAF and SDAF inch dimensions.
For further information please contact your local branch.