Scots Bearings Ltd, Scotland’s largest independent supplier of bearing and power transmission products are proud to promote and offer the Radicon / Benzlers range of Screwjacks.
Screwjacks precise positioning features make them superior to pneumatic or hydraulic jacks in many applications. Capable of withstanding high loads in demanding environments, they are compact, easy to integrate and can be fitted with almost any drive motor.
Via our Authorised Partnership with Radicon Scots Bearings are now able to offer industry leading delivery times on units with lifting capabilities of up to 20 tonnes, larger units are available on request.
Benzlers Screwjacks Applications
- Theatre: Stage lifting, orchestra pit lifting, stand lifting
- Steel Industry: moulds adjustment, roller table adjustment, galvanizing lines
- Food Industry: litter openers, fry conveyor adjustment, boiling vessel tilting
- Paper Industry: paper roll adjustment, refiners, paper tension adjustment
- Special: Aircraft maintenance bridges, airport passenger boarding bridges, tensioners for pipes in off shore, velodrome track angle adjustment
Quality & Reliability Assured. Benzlers Screwjacks are the ideal product to push, pull, lift, lower and position loads of anything from a few kilograms to hundreds of tonnes.
- Unit Sizes: 27, 40, 58, 66, 86, 100, 125, 200
- Load Capacity: 1 Kg to 100 tonnes.
- Spindels: Tr 20x4 up to Tr 160 x 16
- Translating screw and travelling nut executions
- Lifting Speed: Up to 5m/min
- Application engineers on hand to design Screwjacks to suit any application and industry.
For further information on the products and services listed please contact your local Scots Bearings Branch who shall gladly arrange a site visit to discuss in more detail.