Scots Bearings Ltd, Scotland’s largest independent supplier of bearing and power transmission products are proud to offer the Radicon Roloid Gear Pump which is robust, compact and versatile. It is easy to install, extremely reliable, and requires little maintenance in service.
Gear Pump Specification
The pump design and product range have matured over many years and in combination with Radicon's manufacturing excellence, represents an economic and reliable solution to lubrication and fluid transportation problems.
Features & Benefits
Roloid Gear Pumps via Scots Bearings Ltd are suitable for pumping a wide variety of liquids which have some lubricating property. Scots Bearings Ltd will gladly assist with your choice of pump and help with its installation design. Taking care over filtration and pipe-work will ensure that the pump is put successfully to work giving trouble free operation in applications such as:
Engines, Compressors, Gearboxes, Rolling Mills, Machine Tools, Process Plant, Pumping Sets and Turbines.
Engine Fuel Oils, Open Circuit Servo, Quenching, Cutting and Cooling Fluids, Oil/Water Emulsions, Viscous Vegetable and Animal Fats, Molasses, Bitumen, Wax, Paint, Lacquers and Viscose. This product takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components.
- Nine standard sizes with discharge variations for each to give exact flow required
- Double helical rotors ensure low noise and non pulsating flow
- Accurate manufacture of rotors and housing gives high efficiency provides self priming and discharge pressure up to 20 bar
- Robust journal roller bearings give long life and durability
- Braked geared motors are available as standard
- Designed to rotate in either direction
- Numerous attachments, accessories and materials variants for specials: relief valves, steel bodies for AP1 spec, seals to handle up to 150 deg-C, rotors/adapters to handle contaminated fluids and particles
- Foot or flange pump mountings
- Bracket, base-plate or foot/bell housing motor mountings
Repair and Overhaul
A full refurbishment service is available on all Roloid Pumps.
For further information on the products and services listed please contact your local Scots Bearings Branch who shall gladly arrange a site visit to discuss in more detail.